Thursday, October 09, 2008

So where is everyone

Checking up through statcounter tonight reveals 70% of my readership is from Auckland or close by. Given that I'm in Nelson, but apparently I connect thought the well known internet hub of Glenavy (I'm not making this up. Extra 10 points if you know where Glenavy actually is), I'm taking this with a grain of salt.
Even so, there's a stack of you out there reading these baltherings. Hows about some feed back from north of the Bombay hills? There must be a ton of NZ120 modeling going on.

2 comments:

ECMT said...

Glenavy - nowhere near Ekatahuna.
http://maps.yellowpages.co.nz/mapypnz/WAIMATE%20DISTRICT/GLENAVY/

FWIW laser cut end profiles sounds like a good idea - how many variations ?

I thought I would be a smart arse and put a link to your blog on the NZ120 chat group. See how it's boosted the number of comments !

Anonymous said...

Ahh, but could you do that without resorting to online maps? (said the Waimate native)

Wouldnt it be killing the whole idea to have variations in endcaps? Although (admittedly) I have seen at least three different end caps for Freemo; 1 for single track, a wider one for double track and a european developed one for "countryside" that has a raised embankment and a gentle slope away from the viewer (which is my favorite).