Monday, November 10, 2008

Contest results

Well, considering that ECMT voted against his design, the winner would have to be Michael, for what is a very well thought out (and explained) idea.. If you could contact me with your snail mail address I'll get some goodies in the post to you. (any preference on a phase 2 or 3 Da number plates?).
And I'm planning tomorrow to actually do some modeling on my week off, as I've spent today making another 30L of beer to make up for the stuff drunk during a recent visit (you didn't need THAT much to clean the car).

Finally, does anyone have any suggestions for another contest we could run (over a longer time scale), or should it just be a spontaneous thing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pleased you chose Michael's layout. I know nothing about model railways apart from the fact that they made my attempts at motherhood rather frustrating at times. "Get that rubbish off the floor in the bedroom." was a threat I used often, usually followed up by a large rubbish bag,a shovel and brush, and loud howls of grief from the occupiers of the bedroom. I am really quite astounded that the fascination has continued in the offspring despite my attacks. But back to Michael's layout. I thought he put it together quite well. Perhaps I might have a go at making it - but hang on - do I want the father to start raving at me to clean up the bedroom ?? Congratulations Michael - you were my choice !!

RAB said...

And there you have it, a vote of confidence from my mother.
I'd write more, but I'm typeless ( well, I'd be speachless, but we are not talking...)