Monday, December 29, 2008

Masters

Just to prove I have not been sipping Margarita's on the deck for the last few days (that's my wife's job), here's some of the models I've made this last weekend. First up are a collection of l wagons.


Back row L2, L4 and La6 (though there's no real difference between the series from 4 to 10 I think), front row L1 and M1. This should provide enough variation on a goods train, though there are still a couple of odd wagons that I need to make just as one offs ( steel L1, and a steel l4; well approximate sizes anyway).
I've also had a crack at a hutt as normally seen on E wagons.


Now I just have to get pouring the rubber.
(does anyone else have any requests?)

5 comments:

lalover said...

Yes please, I need some La8's (3/16th of course... : -))

Well done, you look as if single handedly you've kickstarted NZ120 production again!

RAB said...

Ah, but any fool can make a model in S scale you know...:v)

Kiwibonds said...

Nice!

I must get back to my efforts. Stoen train LAs to save me the bother...

Urilize: Removal of the Kidneys, Bladder and associated piping.

Anonymous said...

Any chance of seeing a better photograph of the hut so we can see the blemishes??

Deede: A will. So instead of dying Intestate, you can die "in-deede". Usage: "Is he leagally dead? In-Deede!"

RAB said...

No, if anything it will be from further away...
I'll try again tonight before the evenings festivities have made me too fuzzy.