Saturday, December 27, 2008

A touch of the sun

Its high summer, the temperature outside climbs above 20C and there's not a cloud in the sky. Given my Scottish ancestry (my natural skin colour is pale blue) there's only one place for me, and that's inside. And if I am inside, I may as well be at the modeling bench. In the last 2 days I've made masters for an L1, L2, L4 and an La6. Still progressing are the Xa, and I need to get started on an La3 and an M1. I'll post some pictures soon. the only thing I really have a problem with is that I have made the wagon sides from 1mm thick plastic. This looks far too thick for scale, but for casting the thicker sections make life far easier.
Also, if anyone has plans for a Vb it would be very useful.

1 comment:

lalover said...

What model Vb you after?