Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A GUEST!!!!

< Finally, someone to rescue me with a post(where the hell are the rest of you?). Even better, its also going to drag the blog kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Brendon Lean, who's stunning painting graces the cover of the latest rag (number 364) demonstrates that there's more where that came from .


"The latest DX in toll rail colours for my midland line layout that runs between, after 2mile and a few k's out of Otira.
The Dx is going to be one of three helpers stationed at Otria.
I made the decals and hand painted the stripes, with an air brushed paint scheme.
There is still some finishing left to do, like the air horns and windows extra, but it is pretty well finished, it is also expecting twins in plastic card and resin form."


Now, even if you feel your models are not up to this standard ( mine aren't, so its not like you are in a minority), if you don't start sending me stuff by this time nest week I'll be down to discussions of my navel fluff, or worse....

2 comments:

Kiwibonds said...

OK, I'll say what everyone is obviously to scared to:

Nice one, Brendon! Those are really nice. Someone emailed me that journal article (can you believe they're pirating the NZMRJ now?) and the KR DX looked really good.

Can't wait to see a set of them towing a big fat coal train.

ECMT said...

Yes, well done Brendon. You've joined an elite club of NZ120 modellers who get pics on the cover of the journal.

And your next projects are ???