Monday, February 09, 2009

Cheer's and Jeer's

(Hmm, fired the post off while I was still thinking about it. maybe my computer is possessed)

Back from a great weekend beer and wine tasting thanks to the WingCO in Blenheim.
The beer festival was a fantastic day. sunny, hot, plenty of beer, food and music. fell off my bike into a bush on the way home though (must have been the sun). For anyone with the opportunity I recommend Blues, brews and BBQ's to anyone in the region).

Right, Jeer's tonight to KATO USA, as I have just received my credit card bill today (you can hear it coming, as the air rushes into the black hole)and I've been overcharged $30 (or a million dollars in the local money :v). Will see how this plays out, but showing the missus something like that is not much fun.

Cheers tonight for the parcel from Woodsworks with some code 40 and 55 rail, and PCB sleepers. I'll have a better look later in the week, but initial appearances are good, and I'll have to make up some jigs to get the soldering right. I have not lost my sanity, its just the heat....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Kato loco that was selling on TM sounds like a good deal after all :{