Sunday, March 15, 2009

Focus boy, focus

I've been buying old books on trademe again, and this time its 'Steam finale'. While its nice to have something like this to browse through from time to time, it allows one's mind to wander to think of other layouts that would be really neat to make. So, now as well as Paikakariki and Southland branch lines, theres also the west coast, with its collection of old steam loco's that survived right till the end of steam, and the midland line. I will obviously have to win lotto so that I can get a Chinese factory to build me all the models I would need ( oh, and the house to fit them in). In the meantime I can just sit and scribble plans in my wee notebook.

Meanwhile, today I have been busy making the world hops shortage worse, and making the house smell of malt.

'mmmmmm, beer....'

This has not been popular with the lady of the house. Wait till she finds out I've spent more money...

1 comment:

Andrew Hamblyn said...

I have a pile of home brew gear thats your free to a good home if you want. Comes nicely packed in one of those white brew barrels...