Thursday, April 16, 2009

At gunpoint...

Well, I'm at home sick today, and since we have a flat inspection coming up next week, that means 'der room' must be tidied. Bugger.


so here we have what we should all aspire to. A spotless well organized bench from where our ideas can become real and take flight. Yeah right.


Also today, I've got the second layer of paint on the railcar. In retrospect it doesn't seem to have changed the shade as much as I thought it would, and looks just a wee bit bright. Never fear my friends, that will change with step 3, or maybe step 4.

3 comments:

redbouy said...

I don't remember any thumb prints on the roof. Is this a new coding system ?

Anonymous said...

Nice railcar.

What is the flag in the background? I'm trying to work out if you are a freemason or communist . . . ;-)

Cheers

Ben bscaro@yahoo.com

Motorised Dandruff said...

the fingerprint is a cunning new hidden identification tag I'm trying out. To determine if its your railcar you just remove the 4 layers of paint from the roof and...Hmm, maybe it does need a rethink. Wonder if I put it on the inside...
(seriously, to paint this thing while holding it, the red paint tends to get everywhere)

Also, the flag is the old GDR one from before 1989, and its from a previous life wargaming. The less said the better.