Monday, June 22, 2009

Flat night

Well, it had to happen. after 3 months of flat out posting of above average content, there's probably going to be a bit of a lull for a wee while. I would have written a post tonight but I've been playing with theme's for my new operating system (Ubuntu, which kicks the crap out of windows BTW). I do have some ideas based on posts from the yahoogroup in the last week or so, like; where do we all go for inspiration, and; are Nz120 couplers a possibility, and if not, just what else is available out there.

I would ask you all to take a look at the history document I wrote, and please help with the period from 1997 to now. Again I'd also like to hear from people with projects on the go. there must be some of you out there.

2 comments:

Graham said...

i produced 7 buildings in card from 1998 to the present. the go under the title of greytrainz. i've been playing with laminating them just lately. i have been playing with the idea of laminating loco photos and gluing them onto a vacuum shell.

Graham

Anonymous said...

I have 5 new trackgang LA's and LC's and a DX (ex trackside)to make as well as continue with the making of the first base board for the Kinlieth Branch line. Have a digital Camera now so can slowly take photos