Sunday, July 05, 2009

Another Announcement

For a 2nd bit of news this weekend, and quite huge as far as I'm concerned, Trackgang products is now up and running. The home page can be found at http://trackgangproducts.co.nz/.
I'm not even sure where to start shopping. I might buy a couple of models to display at a model railway show here in Nelson next weekend, which I was reminded about during a visit to Founders park yesterday to get Darryl his train photography fix! For some odd reason I thought it was next month.

"It wasn't much, but it got him through the day"

Anyway, Russell deserves our thanks for having the forsite to rescue the masters from Trackside, and also our commercial support. I hope to do some reviews of these kits over the next couple of months (not sure how many I'm allowed to buy, will have to see what the stack of brownie points look like with the lady of the house).

No comments: