Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 1

Right, the dining room has been co-opted.

'Personally, I think its an improvement'

So far today I've been playing round with the track layout. the south end and the area around the station at the north end have come together quite easily. the problems have really started around the loco depot, and more precisely the turntable. I've been trying to stick to a 750mm minimum radius so that the Ka's don't look completely silly running around the curves, but its become almost impossible to fit the track arrangement in, so I'm going to have to go down to either 650 or 600mm. Or come up with something even more cunning.

Things will be a bit slow here over the next couple of days, as there is a model train show this weekend and muggins will be playing trains (S scale for some of it unfortunately, but hopefully some NZ120 stuff. I'll have a fuller report Sunday night with pictures as well.

No comments: