Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kiwibonds not dead, just sleeping

DB says:

Hello to all who have expressed fear that I have run off with your $12 bogienotes and am sunning myself in Hawaii. No such luck.

I've had a busy time at work lately so I apologise for not being on email in a while. Just to vent, last Tuesday I got home at 8pm, had a 2am call, up at 5:30 to travel into the city, back home at 8:30pm in time for 9pm, 11pm, 12:30 and another 2am call. I really need to move to France, where one of my guys is leaving tomorrow to take 4 of his 7 weeks of annual leave entitlement... on top of a 35 hour statutory work week and it's impossible to fire people there... On the plus side, my personal madness should ease off over the next month as I move over to another job that should allow more time for modeling, sleeping and drinking. And perhaps even a visit back to the motherland.

Be that as it may; the banking system being what it is, I have no doubt that your deposits arrived in my account and will check if I get a chance tonight, make up a list for the blog and get mailing these things away.

Again, apologies for the delay, but given that you've been waiting for these for 6 months already I'm hoping you can hold off a few days more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually I wasn't afraid about Hawaii - I thought you went back to NIGERIA ;-))

thanks for the update...

cheers...
steve w.

'thels'-bells !

Anonymous said...

Im I reading this wrong, i was in France, then The US now in curacao. I want to send you money, make it quick Im moving to that Bahamas.

On a side note I really don't own that bank that ST 4 paintings on about

Pete/redbouy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steve w. said...

just curious, are they in the air yet... ?

cheers...
steve w.

no 'merchies'