Wednesday, July 07, 2010

On Holiday

Well, there has definitely been a bit of a break here posting wise. Not sure why, maybe its just a collective attack of the blahs. Normal transmission may resume around here when my next order of rail arrives....
So, today here is one for the history section. I've been sent another picture of Dunedin railway station which currently resides at the Otago model engineers, where you can see part of the road side (that no one ever saw).


The 8 sided tower was one of the hardest bits to do, and I still don't think its quite right. Not bad for a model made from cardboard on a students living allowance. Even more surprising considering that I had discovered alcohol and the future lady of the house by this stage.
Looking at the near wall, I think its got a bit mouldy over the years

No comments: