Monday, August 16, 2010

Another milestone.

By the time you read this, we have had out 100,000th pageload. I would sort out exactly who it was, and I might if I can be bothered, but theres no prize involved anyway, and its probably someone looking for a cure for an itchy scalp.

But, since I'm a geek over these things, the 100,000 pageload was at 12:44 this morning (local time) and came from ......Computer Associates in Islandia, New York.
This may immediately narrow down the person involved. At least it wasn't my mum I suppose.....

3 comments:

steve w. said...

This may immediately narrow down the person involved.
...at least we have proof he is not on Hawaii or in NIGERIA !

cheers...
steve w.

'sneels' = te taparuru tuna

Druffsmum said...

And I don't write comments at that hour. I am in a deep sleep dreaming about how I can combat the behaviour of 7 and 8 year old boys who are causing me angst.Perhaps I could get them interested in model trains. It's worked once or twice before !!

Kiwibonds said...

Hell, I can't even sneak around the blog from time to time anymore!