Friday, August 27, 2010

Trackmaking pt XIII

(First up a quick apology for rushing Kiwibonds last post. I did think it was finished. I'll have to buy him some 3 berry cider next time he's in Nelson)

Well, I'm making steady progress on the 2nd module, and have almost completed the second section of track, bar the tie bars which has to wait till I get my other file back this weekend. However apparently this will involve me crawling around under a layout connecting point motors to a control panel. It really sounds like a sucky scavenger hunt. Anyway, her is how things are getting along. To the left we see the scary scissors crossover, and at the bottom a coupld of sidings. I'm still not sure If I'll ever use them to shunt, but they are there at least.


So, having finished the second section, I immediately laid out the 3rd.


Why is this so sodding addictive? Maybe I like solder burns or getting high on the flux fumes?

No comments: