Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Trackmaking pt XVII

Just another wee step last night. I just have to do the Air rail siding and thats the track for the second module done (well, it still has to have the throwbars done and be gaped and all, but that just takes time)

After this I no longer feel phased by any trackwork configuration.

In other news, The NZ120 group has been thrown open so that anyone can have a look at stuff. What is currently unclear is if anone can post. This could attract a variety of nutters looking for new people to torment, and we already have a full set of nutters there already.

1 comment:

coasterboy said...

Your tracklaying IS interesting,way beyond my modelling skills.I presume because you are handlaying track that it will end up same as prototype,sleeper spacings etc?
If so,could you,when finished have photo compareing your track to massed produced stuff some of us use?
You never know it might end up tempting for me/us to get out of our comfort zone!