Monday, October 11, 2010

In the mail

The nice thing about going away is coming back to a full mailbox. Apart from the bills (and no Journal envelope) there was also a small envelope from mr McHarg with the latest order of plates. Last night I set about putting the first ones in place. These were for the Ed's, and I've recieved 104 and 109 (I had numbered mine 107 and 110). So, guess which numbers are hardest to paint freehand?(well, not quite true, but 0,1 and 7 are the easiest)


Unfortunately the artwork for the distinctive makers plates is lost, so I didn't get those. Guess I'll be making an attempt to do it myself.

The photo dirama is backed with a photo from some website and is a black and white shot of the main street of Paekakariki in the mid 1950's. It looks a bit odd, but when I switch to grayscale I think it will be very effective (well, when the road is in place as well).

No comments: