Thursday, March 03, 2011

Weekends off

Well, another quite week here. I've been a bit tied up painting figures over the last couple of weeks, which cumulated last weekend with playing at the world wargaming championships. For those of you who may be vaguely interested the full results are here. Having not played these particular rules much before I was a bit surprised.

Back in the room at home the carnage has gotten a bit worse as I had to unpack a few things to find all the wargaming bits that I needed.



Its time to make some legs to make some space in the room, and save my aging back. I'm also thinking that I might need some more shelves as storage space. The hunt is then on for cheap shelving I guess, unless anyone else has any clever ideas.

4 comments:

sxytrain said...

Congrates on your 3rd place. Might of scored better if you looted and pilaged more! Just a suggestion.

Motorised Dandruff said...

The corresponding comment is that nothing kills troops quite so fast as throwing ones.

Andrew Hamblyn said...

Well done on the 2nd equal and the third place, but clearly your ancient warriors need some more training :)

Drew

Motorised Dandruff said...

You can't expect much from a bunch of barbarians nowdays can you.