Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh god not again....

Happy birthday to us.

'Oh gawd, when will it end.....'

That's right, you favorite blog has turned 3. No, this one...the one you are reading now.

Well, I was going to write something philosophical like but I cant be stuffed really. I've been having a series of groundhog days at work, but have finally beaten my problem, so will have to face the next one. I suppose I could point out that we average 300 posts a year, and there might even be some good ones in there.

I have however been out in the shed doing a few wee bits here and there. Just to ease myself back into things. Strapping applied to a couple of J wagons, underframe bracing on the R1. I also spent 5 minutes wondering where the fish plates I applied the other night had gone. Paint them and they vanish. I'm now divided about putting the rest on.

All things being equal I'm going along to a local modelers group tonight. Will be interesting to see how the do things up here.

4 comments:

steve w. said...

happy birthday... ;-)

steve w.

sxytrain said...

Congrates on acheiving another milestone. Look forward to the future ponderings and posturings.
Russ

East Town Workshops said...

Well done! Three years is a long time. I'll have to pop along to the local group myself sometime.

NZ120 foamer said...

Exceptionally well done, not only for sheer quantity of content, but also the unremitting enthusiasm that the posters(?) manage to keep up.

After a multitude of years with TT and others I'm finally taking the plunge...