Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Boxfiles again

Following up from my last boxfile post, I've made some more progress on my layout in a boxfile.


After drawing out the track plan onto paper I then glued it to some hard 6mm foam that I had scored from somewhere. The only problem was that it proceed to warp the thin board. All was not completely lost. I nipped out and picked up some 12mm square pine which solved the problem nicely.


I've also got some code 40 rail ready to go for the track which will be a bit of a challenge, but hey, that's what we are here for.

1 comment:

weeduggie said...

you now have until June 30, 2011 to submit your entry to the NZ120 Box file layout competition - this is the final, final, final cut-off date for entries, with a view to swelling the numbers past the THREE I currently have received.