Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Morning

3rd cup of tea on the go. My saw blades have arrived from Geneva Importers ( go and have a look at their website. There are all sorts of hidden gems in there) so this week I might get the track for my boxfile layout done. This might even be sort of complete for the Masterton show on the 6th and 7th of August, where (if MMW allows me the space) I'll be disclosing the black arcane art of trackmaking. That is assuming I escape all the domestic jobs laid out in front of me (make cheese, bottle beer, lunch and the movies etc).

Also, Its good to see a sudden cascade (well 2) of modeling steam locos going on at NZ120. to those of you reading, get over there and post a picture of what you are doing...

1 comment:

woodsworks said...

And if one does not feel like doing the login bollocks to see the prices, go to www.regal.co.nz for a similar supplier who has a bigger range of tools, and prices clearly displayed for all to see.