Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday morning

Well, its been rather a long week. Not much/any modeling done due to a variety of reasons. The main one is that the lady of the house has been particularly unwell. This has necessitated a couple of trips to A&E (including an all nighter after the rugby) and some days of enforced rest for her. as such I've not been particularly in the mood, or indeed had the energy to do much else. Shes slowly getting back up on her feet, and I'm due to be 'directed in the garden' this afternoon.

This has put me a bit behind in organising for railex, but since I'm only making track work (on the VCC stand I think, but still to be confirmed if I'm allowed to play with the big boys and girls) it's probably not going to be much problem. I don't have any code 40 rail currently (I'm struggling to make it to the bank to pay Woodsworks, who is busy himself) but I suppose I can get by with some code 55.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to having a day talking rubbish (I'm only out for one of the 2 days for obvious reasons). Might even have to get myself a Fedora hat with a big 'press' lable on the side of it.

3 comments:

Mini-Me-Wagons said...

we'll have more than one table
probably 3
2 for working and 1 for sales
still haven't any idea of the space we have
See you on the Saturday that way you can avoid helping to clean up

woodsworks said...

Busy, not so much, but sleep deprived....oh hell yes!

CaptainCarbon said...

Best wishes for Lady Druff's speedy recovery and have fun at Railex.