Thursday, November 08, 2012

Filling

Another short job in the Man-sion tonight. I was cleaning up the road crossing that I had filled at the start of the week, when I cast my eye wider to see if there was anything else that I could fill. I noticed the platform that has been sitting there for quite a while with no work done on it. It was planned to be temporary until I could replace it with something more solid, but given that its now been there for year, it seems to have won the battle. So, it was out with the filler to tidy up the ends and also fill the holes in the sides.


 I then did some alterations at the north end. I have not really been happy about the height of the hills, so it was out with the craft knife. Taking 2 inches off the top (Its been a while since a barber could do that to me) has opened up the loco depot nicely.


Must get something done about that empty turntable pit.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Taking 2 inches off the top (Its been a while since a barber could do that to me)"

You once had a mohawk?

Motorised Dandruff said...

No, but I did have shoulder length hair.