Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Morning

Well, the calm after the storm really. It now appears that we have brought a new house, so everything will soon be in boxes for the shift. Hmm, that had not struck me till I just typed it...

So, not much to comment on here apart from how the change in Lebensraum will affect the model making. short answer is no idea, but at least its inside
I've already had it suggested that I could join 2 rooms to make one. However given that the 2 rooms are separated by the bathroom, toilet and wash house/brewery (there's some forward planning for you) I doubt if it will happen.

So, in lieu of anything interesting this morning, here's an aerial shot of part of Pendon.

(Photo by Andy Y from Rmweb)

4 comments:

Lewis Holden said...

A brewery!? Why don't the real estate websites allow you to choose that as an option...

Motorised Dandruff said...

Well, a collection of brewing barrels would be more accurate....

sxytrain said...

Congrates on your purchase

Motorised Dandruff said...

Cheers for that, its still a while till we take possession though.
Now i have to pack all my gear up.